Tech Fee Questions & Help
Tech Fee Budget Questions/Changes | Tech Fee Administration Team
Dr. Chris Goode, Chair of the ISAT Committee
FY2020 Unit Coordinators
|Dept / Fund||Coordinator||Phone|
|Institutional Mandates||Julian Allenfirstname.lastname@example.org||404-413-4723|
|Instructional Innovation & Technology||Julian Allenemail@example.com||404-413-4723|
|Innovation Fund||Julian Allenfirstname.lastname@example.org||404-413-4723|
|Perimeter College||Tracy Adkins
|College of the Arts||Matthew Rowles
|College of Arts and Sciences||Tu Tranemail@example.com||404-413-5055|
|Robinson College of Business||Terry Deckerfirstname.lastname@example.org||404-413-7090|
|College of Education||Uzma Bhattiemail@example.com||404-413-8085|
|College of Law||Terrance Manionfirstname.lastname@example.org||404-413-9108|
|Policy Studies||Avani Raval
|School of Public Health||Shaochieh Ouemail@example.com||404-413-1403|
|Honors College||Karen Simmonsfirstname.lastname@example.org||404-413-5574|
|ISAT (Admin groups)||Dr. Chris Goodeemail@example.com||404-413-5638|
ROLE of STUDENT TECHNOLOGY FEE UNIT COORDINATORS
- Facilitates college/unit specific internal processes for full proposal and budget submissions.
- Coordinates any college/unit-specific internal processes for developing project budgets with IIT and Facilities.
- Facilitates college/unit-specific internal processes for awarding proposals based on unit budget per fiscal year (Budgets will be provided by Tech Fee Chairperson).
- Create and submit final voting reports to reflect the committee’s final decisions and the process by which those decisions were made. The report template can be found here (http://solutions.technology.gsu.edu/documents/).
- Serves as the single point of contact within the specified college or administrative unit for Tech Fee Q&A and serves as liaison between the unit and the Tech Fee Chair and/or Project Manager for the following..
- Access and permissions to the Tech Fee web-based tool
- Budget allocations.
- Tech Fee guidelines and deadlines.
- Collect, review and submit all Final Spending Reports from awardees of the fund administered by the coordinator. Report templates can be found here (http://solutions.technology.gsu.edu/documents/) and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.